Monday, March 2, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA

Today, March 2nd, is the 13th birthday of my daughter.  Seven years ago, the first time that I dropped my weight from 300 lbs down to 220 lbs - I was a thin, fit dad.  As I have written before,  I gained all that weight back and added nine more pounds for good luck.  My daughter had no memory of me not being a big blob.  I am very happy that that is changing now.  Over the weekend, my wife, hosted a birthday party in our home for six of Sara's closest friends. The girls sat around a table and spent a couple of hours making jewelry crafts, doing whatever girls do behind closed doors in Sara's room, they had pizza and two birthday cakes and cookies. I spent part of the afternoon exercising, and of course I had none of the pizza, cake or cookies. For me, it was a very successful party - I believe the girls all had a great time as well.

Strawberry cake made by Mom.

Chocolate cake made by one of 
Sara's friends



SUNDAY MENU

calories consumed

breakfast     oatmeal w/prune, 1/2 salmon burger, two poached eggs                   350 calories
lunch           Costco turkey burger, 1 cup asparagus spears, chicken broth           290 calories
dinner         3.5 oz Salmon, cup Broccoli, pumpkin soup, spinach pancake         380 calories

total calories consumed  1020 CALORIES

calories burned
9AM elliptical machine 62 minutes        800 calories

net calories consumed    220 CALORIES


dinner:  3.5 oz Salmon filet, cup of broccoli, spinach pancake
cup of pumpkin soup    380 CALORIES



No comments: