Sunday, January 11, 2015

VANDELAY INDUSTRIES IS BACK IN BUSINESS!

VANDELAY INDUSTRIES is the fictional company that George Constanza, from SEINFELD claimed to have worked in order to 'earn' unemployment benefits.   SEINFELD remains one of my all-time favorite TV shows, and the VANDELAY INDUSTRIES t-shirt was a cherished gift which I received from my wife and daughter for a Fathers Day gift a few years ago.

It is a bit pathetic when a XXL (extra extra large) t-shirt can no longer properly fit as is TOO SMALL.  That is what is known as an OXYMORON.   

This is no longer an issue.  I fished this shirt out of my closet and it fits very nicely.  Apparently a 19 pound weight loss really does make one at least a little bit smaller.  I wore my 'new' t-shirt for my 45 minute, 3 mile treadmill walk yesterday.  I even have a few shirts in my closet that are size "large" (no extra).  It is my plan to wear those shirts again.  That will surely have to wait until summertime - which is actually a good thing as it is currently freezing cold outside and not t-shirt weather anyway. It is now early Sunday morning and I have long a drive ahead of me...

Next stop this week on the 'Marc Jacobs Weight Loss Tour of America' is Kansas City.

VANDELAY INDUSTRIES | IMPORTING & EXPORTING | CURRENTLY EXPORTING EXCESS WEIGHT



No comments: