Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW WEIGHT!

Eight days ago, I visited my doctor for a 'wellness' exam. I stepped on a scale in the office with my clothes on and weighed 313.8 lbs.    It is currently January 1, 2015 (eight days later).  I just weighed myself with my clothes on and the scale indicated 301.8 lbs.   My scale is not broken - I have lost 12 pounds as a result of my efforts in the past 8 days.  Of course I wanted to know what my true weight is, without clothing, and that result was 297 lbs.  Now I know that my real weight  on December 24, 2014 was 'only' 309 lbs. Today I am 297 lbs.  I am statistically, medically and in reality obese.  That is not important.  I FEEL LIKE A NEW MAN!  I AM A NEW MAN!  It will be many more months until I can remove myself from the obese classification.   In my mind, I am already a healthy, thin person.   I am starting 2015 in the midst of a life changing experience.  My journey is just beginning.  This morning, I am bursting with happiness.  Happy New Year!

2015 begins with me at 297 lbs, I have already lost 12 lbs!

No comments: